It is currently 28 Aug 2014 05:19

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ecuador in FS2004
Unread postPosted: 14 Oct 2009 15:22 
F/O ATR42-500
F/O ATR42-500

Hi folks,

I hope you're not against me contacting you this way. I would like to bring the Ecuadorian AI up to date in Flight Simulator - mainly flight plans, but also repaints for TAME's Airbuses. I am living around 10h away from Ecuador and I am not up to date myself as to the latest changes in the aviation market. Can you perhaps help with any of the following questions?

TAME
I got a winter schedule flight plan from Fedtravel, but there are some questions I have:
- Which aircraft operates the ESM/CLO flights? E70?
- If yes, how does this add up - there is one E70 flying UIO-CUE, OCC and MEC during the week and the other flying GYE-CUE-GYE-UIO-GYE during the week. Something is wrong here... ;)
- Does TAME operate any regular charters, except the one to ESM and CLO? I.e. weekly charters that should be part of the flight plans.
- Which aircraft operates EQ131/130 UIO-MEC?
- What about Saereo/TAMExpress: Do the EMB-120 only operate the flights to MCH and XMS? Do you have an up-to-date timetable for them, their web page looks outdated.

Aerogal
- Do you have a list of how many aircraft operate for them now? Is the 722 still operating? Is the Nescafe 732 still grounded or flying again?
- Which flights does the 733 operate and how many 752 are currently flying?

HC-CGO/PetroEcuador
- Does HC-CGO only fly UIO-OCC now that Lago Agrio is closed? Does it fly anywhere else for PetroEcuador

Thanks so much for your help!

Take care,
Paul

Paul W. Irving

Post subject: Re: Ecuador in FS2004
Unread postPosted: 14 Oct 2009 17:15 
Administrador
Administrador

Hi Paul, welcome to the Forum, about your question of TAME:

- Which aircraft operates the ESM/CLO flights? E70? At he moment they use Embraer 170, sometimes Embraer 190 too.
- If yes, how does this add up - there is one E70 flying UIO-CUE, OCC and MEC during the week and the other flying GYE-CUE-GYE-UIO-GYE during the week. Something is wrong here... TAME have two Embraer 170, and they use Embraer 190 to OCC, MEC and CUE too.
- Does TAME operate any regular charters, except the one to ESM and CLO? I.e. weekly charters that should be part of the flight plans. To La Habana, Cartagena, San Andres and Panama.
- Which aircraft operates EQ131/130 UIO-MEC? Embraer 170 and Embraer 190, in high season they use Airbus.
- What about Saereo/TAMExpress: Do the EMB-120 only operate the flights to MCH and XMS? Do you have an up-to-date timetable for them, their web page looks outdated. The Embraer 120 doesnt fly any more for TAME, now MCH, XMS and TUA are suspended until TAME gets ATR 72 the next year. MCH airport will close this year and a new airport will start operation, Santa Rosa.

About Aerogal, the Boeing 727 is out of service and stored in Lima.

And Petroecuador, yes, only OCC for the moment, sometimes they flight to Guayaquil and Manta.

Best regards.

Unread postPosted: 14 Oct 2009 17:57 
F/O ATR42-500
F/O ATR42-500

Nicolas, thanks so much for the quick reply.

Would you have a timetable for the TAME charters? Do they operate every week or only on request?

As for Saereo, do you have flightplans at hand for them?

Thanks, Paul

Unread postPosted: 14 Oct 2009 19:39 
Moderador
Moderador

Aerogal Fleet, 10 B737-200, (Nescafé is flying by today at least) 1 B737-300, 1 B757-200, expecting 1 767-300. 727 seems scrapped or in unflyable condition

Unread postPosted: 15 Oct 2009 01:01 
Administrador
Administrador

pwirving wrote:
Nicolas, thanks so much for the quick reply.

Would you have a timetable for the TAME charters? Do they operate every week or only on request?

As for Saereo, do you have flightplans at hand for them?

Thanks, Paul

The fly those charters on request, but its all weeks.

About Saereo, no, I dont have their flight plans.

FACEBOOK_COMMENT

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]