I hope you're not against me contacting you this way. I would like to bring the Ecuadorian AI up to date in Flight Simulator - mainly flight plans, but also repaints for TAME's Airbuses. I am living around 10h away from Ecuador and I am not up to date myself as to the latest changes in the aviation market. Can you perhaps help with any of the following questions?TAME
I got a winter schedule flight plan from Fedtravel, but there are some questions I have:
- Which aircraft operates the ESM/CLO flights? E70?
- If yes, how does this add up - there is one E70 flying UIO-CUE, OCC and MEC during the week and the other flying GYE-CUE-GYE-UIO-GYE during the week. Something is wrong here...
- Does TAME operate any regular charters, except the one to ESM and CLO? I.e. weekly charters that should be part of the flight plans.
- Which aircraft operates EQ131/130 UIO-MEC?
- What about Saereo/TAMExpress: Do the EMB-120 only operate the flights to MCH and XMS? Do you have an up-to-date timetable for them, their web page looks outdated.Aerogal
- Do you have a list of how many aircraft operate for them now? Is the 722 still operating? Is the Nescafe 732 still grounded or flying again?
- Which flights does the 733 operate and how many 752 are currently flying?HC-CGO/PetroEcuador
- Does HC-CGO only fly UIO-OCC now that Lago Agrio is closed? Does it fly anywhere else for PetroEcuador
Thanks so much for your help!
Paul W. Irving